A shockwave is defined as a wave with a rapid increase of pressure within a very short time and then having a gradual decrease of pressure with a small negative pressure phase. Shockwave is aimed at the affected areas that are the source of chronic pain. The influence of the shockwaves causes to the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization. The after-effect is relief from the pain.
Shock Wave Technical Specifications:
Radial shockwave therapy
Power Levels / Energy
50 to 200mJ(equivalent to 1-6 bar)
Suggestion for treatment parts
Exceeds 25 preset treatment suggestion
Shock Wave Benefits
Success rate of 80%
Non surgical and drug free
No risk of infection
Faster and easier healing
Shock Wave Features
1. The human engineering design provides setting and operates conveniently;
2. 5 inches color crystal Spanish and English touch screen design, intuitive and clear;
3. Import power source, to ensure instant shock output effect;
4. Surge pressure and frequency selection, conform to treatment demand;
5. The ultra-silence air compressor is built-in accessories collection box;
6. Single or dual output is optional, and provides a various professional probe;
7. There are 5 adjustable preset reference solutions;
How does shockwave remove cellulite?
ExtracorporealShock WavesTherapy(ESWT), emitting like pulses and create vibrations to attack fibrous strands around fatty deposits under the skin. It is a technique of loosening and breaking the fibers and releasing of fat, water, and toxins. Simultaneously stimulate the production of very active and healthy new collagen fibers and gradually restores elasticity and strength of the skin. Through waves accelerates blood circulation and so much more oxygen and nutrients to reach these areas. The end result is a much smoother and tighter skin quickly and permanently.